> List of Issues
> Search just this Title
Scanned from microfilm. The Whitby Gazette and Chronicle was a newspaper in Whitby from 1912 to 1941. From 1912-1919 it was published by Charles Albert Goodfellow. From 1919 to 1941 it was published by Graydon M. Goodfellow. The Gazette and Chronicle newspaper office was located at 201 Dundas Street West (at the south west corner of Dundas Street and Byron Street). The building was originally built as a post office.